Galatians 6:6 (Amplified) says: "Let him who receives instruction in the Word (of God) share all good things with his teacher (contributing to his support)."
Partnership with Jay Hoskins Ministries (JHM) involves a covenant connection. It is a commitment to assist Jay & Tammy Hoskins with fulfilling their God-given destiny to impact the lives of millions by spreading the Gospel worldwide. Every soul saved and every life changed through JHM is credited to the Heavenly accounts of our Partners.
What Is a Partner?
Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal.
By no means is Partnership just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. Jay & Tammy Hoskins faithfully and actively pray daily on behalf of their Partners. They declare the blessing—the empowerment to prosper and excel—on their Partners. Partners of this ministry have a right to connect to the anointing that is on this ministry so that they, too, can prosper spiritually, socially, mentally, physically, emotionally and financially.
Jay & Tammy Hoskins, and the entire JHM family, strive to reciprocate in meaningful ways the commitment that our Partners show. For example, this ministry periodically will host intimate, Partner-only meetings across the United States and around the world. We endeavor to provide first-class service and quality products. Our Partner Relations department is equipped to help our Partners maximize their Partnership experience. We call all of our Partners, PARTNERS OF INCREASE!
Join now! Let’s “Team Up” and bring Revival to the World together! Become a PARTNER OF INCREASE today!
• Pray daily for God's blessings to be on you.
• Study and diligently seek the Word of God.
• Minister to you monthly through a personal letter from Jay & Tammy.
• Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth.
• Provide quality customer service and products.
• Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
• And most importantly … to LOVE you!
• Attend meetings in your area.
• Always pray for Jay & Tammy, their family and Jay Hoskins Ministries.
• Contact us periodically within a one-year period.
• Actively strive to recruit new Partners to help us with the vision we have together.
• Support us financially with your monthly pledge: "Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account" (Philippians 4:17).